Pre-Owned Hermes Bags
As the home of the iconic Hermes Birkin bag and Hermes Kelly handbag, the fashion house of Hermes needs little introduction. With waiting lists stretching into the years for certain items when new, particularly in the United States, second hand Hermes bags are among the most represented of the designers in the resale market.
Undoubtedly the most well-known and sought-after styles are the Hermes Birkin and its little sister, the Hermes Kelly. With the finest craftsmanship, each of these bags take up to 48 hours to produce by hand. These designs are close to impossible to buy new, with used Birkins often fetching the same price or even higher than what was originally paid.
Initially founded as a saddlery and equestrian goods maker over 180 years ago, Hermes has evolved into a fully fledged luxury powerhouse whilst still maintaining its heritage, with nearly all of the designer’s current-day items featuring a subtle equestrian nod in one way or another.
- Hermes Massai Hobo PMUS$1,200.00
- Hermes Herbag Toile TPMUS$900.00
- Hermes Toile Acapulco BackpackUS$1,010.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip PMUS$1,150.00
- Hermes Kelly 32 Retourne ClemenceUS$9,750.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip 31 BagUS$1,500.00
- Hermes 24/24 29 Togo & SwiftUS$7,130.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36 Toile OfficierUS$830.00
- Hermes Birkin 30 TogoUS$8,630.00
- Hermes Evelyne III GMUS$2,070.00
- Hermes Birkin 35 Chevre De CoromandelUS$5,670.00
- Hermes Toile Herbag BackpackUS$940.00
- Hermes Toile Negonda Ceinture Tote PMUS$630.00
- Hermes Garden Party 30 Toile MilitaryUS$1,100.00
- Hermes Double Sens 45 Reversible ToteUS$1,890.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36 Toile MilitaryUS$940.00
- Hermes Evelyne III PMUS$2,210.00
- Hermes Birkin 35 TogoUS$6,500.00
- Hermes Bearn Wallet EpsomUS$820.00